8 Hot Fashion Trends For Autumn/Winter 2015 February 16 2015
- All over knits - whether your wearing one piece or a two piece outfit, the more knitwear you wear the more trendy you are. Pile it on ladies.
- Goldmine - Gold is here to stay, metallics were big for S/S 2014/2015 season and have carried through to winter season.
- Optical Monochrome - black and white, red and black - any monochrome colour look with an optical graphic design is a big trend this season.
- Eccentric furs - runways featured wild influences, and patchwork effects.
- Under wraps - capes, ponchos, blanket coats and 3/4 length were hot on the runway.
- Velvet - Never one to completely disappear on the fall runways - velvet in solid hues.
- Khaki - a dominating colour this season - shop out your military look this season.
- Shearling - it made its way back for winter 2015 as the seasons must have piece.