Vouchers, Discounts and Promotional Codes
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE R50 VOUCHER ON NEWSLETTER SIGN UP.
SECTION 16 OF OUR T'S & C'S - NEWSLETTER SIGN UP COUPON
-Customers to CarlaZara.com do not have the right to newsletter vouchers and cannot earn them.
-The R50 voucher is issued once - when the newsletter is subscribed to for the first time for CarlaZara.com.
-Signing up for the Carla Zara newsletter in a second language with the same email address, does not qualify for a second R50 newsletter voucher.
-The R50 newsletter voucher can only be used once per Carla Zara account subscriber and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Carla Zara voucher or promotional code.
-The R50 voucher can only be redeemed against basket sizes over R200 or more.
-The R50 voucher is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
-To claim your R50 voucher, enter your code in the promotional box at checkout (remember the basket must be to the value of R200 or more)
-Returns of products which were purchased with the voucher, will be refunded at the actual rand value paid for the product.
-Newsletter vouchers that have passed their expiry date will not be reinstated.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING PROMOTIONS/VOUCHERS/COUPONS?
SECTION 17 - DISCOUNTS, PROMOTIONS AND VOUCHER COUPONS
-Carla Zara will release printed or digital coupons/vouchers. These may be available through our website, third party websites magazines and other media.
-Vouchers can be used for discounts on the site only as long as the voucher is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
-Promotional vouchers are issued at Carla Zara's discretion. Users don't have the right to promotional vouchers and can't earn them. Promotional vouchers are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used.
-A voucher can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the voucher.
-A voucher can only be used once and only one voucher can be used per shopping basket. Vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart.The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
-If you have redeemed a voucher or discount voucher against a purchase, and you'd like to return all items purchased, Carla Zara will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase and re-issue the voucher or discount voucher, with the same associated terms and conditions.
-If you have used a voucher or discount voucher against a purchase and then return some of the items purchased, Carla Zara will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned item(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the voucher, Carla Zara reserves the right to deduct the value of the voucher off the refund for the returns.
Promotion vouchers/coupons cannot:
1. Be used to buy other vouchers
2. Be exchanged for cash
3. Be transferred to anyone else
4. Be used after the expiry date specified which is from date of issue
5. Be used together with any other promotion, including against sales/ clearance items that have already been discounted or are on special offer
HOW DO I REDEEM MY VOUCHER, PROMOTIONAL CODE OR DISCOUNT CODE?
- Add your items you want to your shopping cart and click on the cart icon at the top of the page.
- Once you have viewed your items and are happy to proceed, click on the checkout button at the bottom of the page.
- A screen will show of your purchases and there will be a title (discount codes etc) above the box.
- Enter your discount code into this box and you will see the cart total on the page change to the price with the discount.
- You can then proceed to final checkout and will be asked to pay the balance by your chosen payment method.